Factory Worker Jobs In South Korea
In South Korea Factory owner Demanding the worker for own factory. There is a huge demand for Factory Workers in Japan right now. If you are interested in working in South Korea, this could be a perfect time for you to seize the moment and take the opportunity to apply for a job in the Land of the Rising Sun.
All Countries Male and Female applicants may apply for this job opening. You must be 18 years old and above, High School graduate, with a minimum of 1 year experience.
- High School or College Diploma or TOR
- Certificate of Live Birth (must not be late registered)
- Passport (with at least 1 year of remaining validity)
- Original Passport
- Original Live Birth Certificate
- Original Diploma or TOR
Why work in South Korea?
South Korea is a beautiful and progressive country. Many Filipinos and foreign nationals choose to work in South Korea because of the many opportunities it offers.
Factory Workers are highly in demand in South Korea and if you have the experience and you’re willing to learn new skills, grab this opportunity now and get hired immediately.
- Company Name: Multiples Companies
- Education: High School
- Experience: (1 year)
- Work location: South Korea
- Type of Employment: Full time – Permanent
- Salary: Mentioned
How To Apply
To apply the company website click the below link.