General Farm Worker Jobs In Canada
Millions of peoples are move to Canada for their employment purpose. So, there are numerous trends in work and employment in Canada. It has many of the largest companies and farms that offered as a General Farm Worker and its local workers as well as foreign employees to offer their skills and talents to get amazing jobs and make them carriers. Therefore, You can also make a partnership with them and you can also start your own business activity according to Canadian rules and regulations. General Farm Worker’s total number of vacancies is 03.
1-One or two years of experience working in the agriculture area or the related field.
2-Strong organizational and communication skills and stamina to work with different peoples
3-Must be capable of understanding verbal or written instructions by the company or brand
4-A high school diploma is a minimum requirement
5-Basic skills are required like using hand tools and sealing material.
6-Any national can be applied.
7-It must be hard work and punctual and make the working area a friendly environment.
Education: No degree, certificate or diploma
Experience: No experience
- Weight Handling: More than 45 kg (100 lbs.)
- Type of Product: Coniferous trees; Deciduous trees; Ferns; Native plants; Perennials.
- Work Site Environment: Confined spaces; Outdoors; Wet/damp; Noisy; Hot; Non-smoking.
- Transportation/Travel Information: Valid driver’s license
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Fast-paced environment; Work under pressure; Repetitive tasks; Handling heavy loads; Physically demanding; Attention to detail; Hand-eye co-ordination; Ability to distinguish between colours; Sitting; Combination of sitting, standing, walking; Standing for extended periods; Walking; Bending, crouching, kneeling; Tight deadlines.
- Work Location Information: Various locations.
- Personal Suitability: Effective interpersonal skills; Flexibility; Team player; Organized
- Landscape and Horticulture Technicians and Specialists Specific Skills’ Brush collecting; Budding trees; Clipping; Suckering; Tying; Weeding; Grading; Greenhouse cleaning.
Intended job posting audience:
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
This job posting has been provided directly by the employer to Job Bank. The Government of Canada has taken steps to make sure it is accurate and reliable but cannot guarantee its authenticity.