Housekeeping Attendant Jobs In Canada
For the post of housekeeping attendant, Derko Ltée, situated in Québec, QC, is accepting applications from qualified applicants who are self-motivated and possess strong interpersonal skills. The chosen individual will need to get to work as soon as possible. The openings are for full-time or permanent work. Day, Evening, Night, Shift, Early Morning, and Morning shifts are available.
Employer Name: Derko Ltée
Position: Housekeeping attendant
No. of vacancies: 4
Salary: $20.07 hourly 35 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Québec, QC
- It will be required of the candidate to sweep, mop, wash, and polish floors.
- Dusting furniture will be expected of the candidate.
- The applicant will be required to hoover upholstered furniture, carpeting, area rugs and drapes.
- Towels and toiletries must be provided by the candidate.
- Cleaning, sanitising and polishing kitchen and bathroom fixtures and appliances would be requested of the candidate.
- The candidate will be in charge of emptying garbage cans and picking up waste.
- It would be expected of the candidate to address issues or complaints raised by clients.
- The candidate should speak French with ease.
- Standard educational qualifications like a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a certification are not necessary.
- Experience among candidates is a plus.
- Candidate must have a client-centered attitude.
- The candidate must be trustworthy.
Physical requirements and working conditions
- The applicant must be able to work in a hectic, fast-paced workplace.
- The applicant should be ready to handle physically hard jobs on a daily basis.
- The applicant ought to be meticulous.
- The applicant must be prepared to perform long stretches of time in a standing position.
- The applicant must be prepared to spend a lot of time bending, squatting, and kneeling at work.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
418-656-6731 Between 08:30 AM and 04:30 PM