Latest Security Guard Job Vacancies in Qatar 2022
Latest Security Guard Job Vacancies in Qatar 2022, There are plenty of security opportunities in Qatar, as an increase is seen in Qatar’s hospitality and tourism in recent months, which in turn has led to new recruitment by hiring managers of high-end companies and hotels.
Qatar is known to be a country with a low unemployment rate of 0.1 percent due to the abundance of job opportunities the country provides. Furthermore, the government is always attempting to promote diverse businesses in order to reduce the country’s reliance on oil. The building and construction business in Qatar is expanding as the country prepares to host the FIFA World Cup in 2022. Several projects are also being undertaken in response to the country’s 2030 vision deadlines, thus entailing higher security demands.
Qatar: A Country Worth Living in
If you’re considering relocating to Qatar, you’ll discover that it’s a country worth living in, for expats seeking new chances.
Qatar is a sovereign emirate on the west coast of the Persian Gulf. Qatar’s capital is Doha, a city on the country’s eastern coast. The Qatar peninsula stretches for around 100 miles (160 kilometers) and is about 50 miles (80 kilometers) wide. In the east, it shares a border with Saudi Arabia.
The official language of Qatar is Arabic, and the majority of the population speaks a Gulf Arabic dialect similar to that of neighboring countries. Modern Standard Arabic is taught in schools, while English is commonly spoken. Persian and Urdu are also widely spoken among the large expat population.
Qatar mixes old-world hospitality with modern elegance, as well as the chance to immerse oneself in a rich cultural tapestry, and new experiences.
Private Security Guard
Provided below is the latest, up-to-date job vacancies for private security guard posts in Qatar that you should definitely avail yourself of, right away. All the intricate details as per the location, job type, job description, requirements, and salary are gathered up by us, to provide you with the most reliable job opportunities in Qatar.
- Location Al Rayyan, Qatar
- Category General
- Job Type Full time
- Date Posted December 3, 2021
- Minimum education: The person applying for the job should have received secondary education.
- Age: A person between the age of 18 and 48 years should be considered eligible for the job.
- Experience: Candidate should have minimum 6 months of experience in private security or related,
- Skills: Negotiation, problem solving, communication, and attention to the public are some of the skills you’ll need.
- Activities: Some of the required activities would be patrolling in the unit, log control, personnel and vehicle entry and departure records, visual search, daily activity report, and occasional product loading and unloading assistance.
- Number of hours to be covered: Shift 12 x 12 works five days a week and takes two days off.
- FOR FIND A MORE JOBS CLICK THE LINK BELOW